enables the implementation and the operation of an efficient governance, risk and compliance management (“GRC”). Digital data and processes are the most valuable asset in your company. This is why the protection of digital data streams and the commercial optimisation of ERP systems are in our focus.
wikima4 mesaforte: “GRC-in-a-box”
The task of governance, risk and compliance consolidated in one box.
Mesaforte simplifies and automises compliance and audit checks, licence optimisation and data access management. The result is an industrialised control system (“ICS”). Our customers lay a solid foundation for the digitalisation. IT managers, employees and departments within the company value the short implementation time and the easy us of “GRC-in-a-box”.
rolebee – our busy bee – automates the role design, role implementation and administration in ERP systems. The administration is minimised, errors are reduced and new authorisation and access schemes are easily implemented within short time.
A fast return-on-investment for every ERP-System.
is a Swiss company and well known for their holistic approach and long-term experience. Wikima4 was established in 2001.
Zug / Switzerland
We offer a market-leading solution for application based IT security “GRC” (Governance, risk & compliance) and for licence / role management in ERP-systems.
- Innovative solution provider with compelling implementation with “GRC-in-a-box”
- Completely integrated SaaS – Suite
- Crowd innovation projects with customers and partners along the value chain
We have a strong position in the market and as experts, we share our competence broadly.
- Leading coaches in for application compliance and security
- Board members in IT-industry organisations like ISACA and SI (Swiss informatics society)
We are focussed and stable.
- For over 15 years we as a software company focus on compliance and security
- Solution provider for leading industries and customers
- Fulfilment of the most demanding quality standards like SOC, Swiss ICS or Solvency II rules and regulations.